Wednesday 11 February 2009

First party

So, tonight we did our first party in the house. It was quite good: about 50 people showed up and we even got beers left now, so I'm fine with it. I met some interesting and nice people, although I'm kinda sad that I didn't speak to many guys and girls...
We just cleaned up now: Everybody left quite early. Boring stuff, but fine by me. I mean; tomorrow it's just another day and there's also much to do and party for me then. I'm going to a club called "the button factory" to go to a gig of the Bloody Beetroots and Steve Aoki. Not well-known around the world, but the real fans (like me of course) now what it's about. Looking forward to it! Before that gig, there's a valentines party in a pub close to our house for International students. That should also be good!

Now it's time for me to get some sleep. As you noticed, my English is not that great atm so I need a good night of sleep ;-).

Spreek jullie allemaal snel weer,
Hope to see you all very soon,

Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment